On Page SEO Overview
On Page SEO refers optimizations that you make within the pages of your own website. If designing a new website, you have the advantage to factoring in on page SEO optimizations at the onset of your web design. If you already have a website, these optimizations can be made in a series of small modifications, that when done together, can significantly increase natural search traffic.
Recommended on page SEO best practices from Google:
- Offer unique, high quality content
- Create unique and accurate page titles for each page in your site
- Use the “description” meta tags
- Structure your URLs in a logical manner
- Focus on ease of site navigation and include a site map
- Write descriptive anchor text for all links
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Optimize your use of images
- Make Effective use of the robots.txt file used by search engines to index
- Use web analytics to measure your results and adjust accordingly
Does this sound overly complex to try it yourself? Not to worry, eBiz ROI is skilled in on page On Page SEO and would welcome the opportunity to discuss ways we can increase your natural search traffic.
See the eBiz ROI overview on off page SEO.